3S 2021 - 2022
Class 3S Teacher
Welcome to 3S Class Page
Mrs Stout (pm)
On this page you will find all the relevant, up to date, information about what is going on in Year 3!
Year 3 is a great year and we look forward to sharing this learning journey with you!
- P.E. in Year 3 is on Mondays and Thursdays. Please make sure your child has a NAMED PE kit. Also, please bring your child to school WEARING their PE kit on PE days.
- No earrings or tights to be worn on those days if possible.
Spelling/times tables tests
- Your child will get spellings every week on a Friday and will be tested on the following Thursday. It is also important that children are reading and practising their times tables as much as possible at home.
- Remember we have our IDL English homework too! This programme really helps with reading and spelling. If you have forgotten your log in details – just come and ask!!
- Art in Year 3 often includes lots of painting! It would be a great help if an old shirt could be brought in to cover your child’s uniform. Thanks to those that have already sent in their old shirt.smiley
- TT Rockstars is a great way to practice your Times Tables – try to go on TT Rockstars at least three times a week. Could you be our class weekly TT Rockstar Champion?!!!!
Meanwhile, if you have any queries that are not answered on the class page please don’t hesitate to ask us!
Files to Download
3S: News items
There are no News items to display
3S: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
3S: Gallery items
3S: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display