Welcome to 4M Class Page
- Mrs McGoran
- Mrs Fairhurst – I have been a nursery nurse for 38 years and worked at Sherdley for 25 Years.
- Remember your PE kit – outdoor PE is on Wednesday afternoon and indoor PE is on a Thursday morning. It is a good idea to have your PE kit in school all the time.
- Swimming for Year 4 takes place during the Autumn term.
Spelling/times tables tests
- Remember to check your Dojos – when you achieve a multiple of 50, choose a prize from the box!
- Remember to read every day and practise times tables.
'Pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities are supported well. Staff are well trained to meet their needs. Parents are pleased...
...that Sherdley Primary School was officially opened on Tuesday 27th April 1971. The first Headteacher was Mr E. Leavesley and there were 7 staff!