Welcome to 3E Class Page
- Miss Essex
- Mrs Johnson
On this page you will find all the relevant, up to date information about what is going on in Year 3!
Year 3 is a great year where we love to have fun and learn lots!
- P.E. in Year 3 is currently on Mondays and Wednesdays. Please make sure your child has a NAMED PE kit. Also, please bring your child to school WEARING their PE kit on PE days.
- No earrings or tights are to be worn on this day.
- Swimming takes place during Summer 1 term for Y3.
Spelling/times tables tests
- Art in year 3 often includes lots of painting! It would be a great help if an old shirt could be brought in to cover your child’s uniform.
- Your child will get spellings every week on a Friday and will be tested on the following Thursday. It is also important that children are reading and practising their times tables as much as possible at home.
Meanwhile, if you have any queries that are not answered on the class page please don’t hesitate to ask us!
O2 NSPCC Online Safety Booklet V6 (003)
'Pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities are supported well. Staff are well trained to meet their needs. Parents are pleased...
Sherdley Primary was officially opened on Tuesday 27th April 1971. Although children had attended since 3rd September 1970. This year we celebrate...